Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hairy Lips Sinks Ships

Good afternoon, I decided to send you the most recent write-up by the *Bonds Zen Master* Bill Gross. His monthly pieces are always super interesting and sometimes even funny (and this one's only 4 pages). Just like I mention in my No Trust, No Market Stability piece from two few weeks ago, Bill Gross states:

“Question: Well thanks, Mr. Gross, but one last thing. Whatever happened to your mustache?

Answer: My mother always said there was something shady about a man with hair on his lip…I think my mom watched too many Charlie Chan movies in her day, but I can’t be sure. We feel the same way about this economy though…It’s hard to trust policymakers; there’s too little consistency, not enough boldness, and too much political game playing. Say a little prayer will ya, but tell those Congressmen to shave their lips just in case.”

Have a good day :)

You can read the report HERE

No comments: